Vision and Values
Our Vision and Values are at the heart of our school and apply to everyone who is associated with us.
Gordon Primary School will be a forward thinking school, open to change and continuous improvement, with an ethos that develops and supports a positive attitude towards learning for all, to ensure that every member of the community gives and achieves their best.
In order to achieve this we will:
- Be guided by our shared purpose which is underpinned by our core values of happiness, achievement, respect, teamwork and integrity and the professional standards by which we operate
- Provide a safe, secure and caring atmosphere where engaging learning experiences encourage creative, lively and enquiring minds, supported in an enriching and stimulating environment
- Provide a curriculum where learning is fun, varied and challenging, where we recognise the achievements of everyone within the school community and foster a belief in their ability to succeed
- Welcome all and celebrate our diverse community, promoting equality and inclusion for all, developing self worth, confidence and independence and recognising and respecting individual rights and uniqueness
- Develop a sense of belonging within the school and wider community and be committed to building positive relationships with professional colleagues and partnerships with parents, working together to enable us all to become enthusiastic and successful learners